Covid-19 Appointment Protocol
• Face masks are required. No exceptions.
• I will not be providing face masks, however I can refer you to locals who are making them in Austin.
•Please wait in your car and text me when you arrive. I will gladly escort you back to the studio so that you can wash your hands, as the waiting area is temporarily closed.
• As a safety precaution, no gloves will be allowed in the studio. Please properly dispose of gloves before entering.
• No friends or family will be allowed in the studio as we must maintain distance standards per state guidelines.
• If you feel unwell, please text me within 24 hours and I will be more than happy to get you rescheduled.
• Please be on time for your appointment. I have 15 minute increments between clients for cleaning and sanitization required by the state, so I will not be able to accommodate for late arrivals.
• To ensure you stay comfortable, please bring a sweatshirt or blanket of your own. Due to TDLR requirements, I cannot provide you with one.